Greyhounds start racing around 18 months old and usually retire between the ages of 2 to 5 years. Their retirement is based on a few factors. If they do not perform well in the races, especially the first six, they will be considered for retirement.
- Browse Greyhounds then add your favorites!
Explore Our Site
Recent News Stories
- Your Support Is The Key To Greyhound Health & Happiness
- An Update on 15 Greyhounds
- Free Money From Daily Kibble
- A Message From “Coach Zyke”
- Be a Part of Team Greyhound
- 2016 Team Greyhound Annual Picnic Is Scheduled
- Successful Day – 14 Greyhounds Are Snug in Their Beds
- Adopted: Kiowa Entitled “Zeke” and “Fly” M Meteor