Racing Greyhounds eat a combination of meat and kibble. Once retired and in a domestic environment, regular kibble will suit the dogs diet just fine. Up to a couple of cups of a quality dog food two times per day is the typical diet and should be adjusted accordingly based on the dog’s size, reproductive status and weight.
- Browse Greyhounds then add your favorites!
Explore Our Site
Recent News Stories
- Your Support Is The Key To Greyhound Health & Happiness
- An Update on 15 Greyhounds
- Free Money From Daily Kibble
- A Message From “Coach Zyke”
- Be a Part of Team Greyhound
- 2016 Team Greyhound Annual Picnic Is Scheduled
- Successful Day – 14 Greyhounds Are Snug in Their Beds
- Adopted: Kiowa Entitled “Zeke” and “Fly” M Meteor