Make sure all gates and doors are secure. If you should lose your greyhound and cannot find him/her within 15 minutes, contact the Humane Society, animal shelter and vet clinics. A squawker is a great investment in this situation. Most greyhounds will respond to the squawker and run towards you to investigate. Do not chase the greyhound – you will not catch him/her.
- Browse Greyhounds then add your favorites!
Explore Our Site
Recent News Stories
- Your Support Is The Key To Greyhound Health & Happiness
- An Update on 15 Greyhounds
- Free Money From Daily Kibble
- A Message From “Coach Zyke”
- Be a Part of Team Greyhound
- 2016 Team Greyhound Annual Picnic Is Scheduled
- Successful Day – 14 Greyhounds Are Snug in Their Beds
- Adopted: Kiowa Entitled “Zeke” and “Fly” M Meteor