Crate is optional. A retired greyhound is a ready crate train because of their lifestyle on the track. As such, crate training at home should be relatively easy. In fact, many greyhounds look to the crate as a place where they will feel safe. As with any dog whether or not you decide to crate a greyhound will depend on your specific circumstances.
- Browse Greyhounds then add your favorites!
Explore Our Site
Recent News Stories
- Your Support Is The Key To Greyhound Health & Happiness
- An Update on 15 Greyhounds
- Free Money From Daily Kibble
- A Message From “Coach Zyke”
- Be a Part of Team Greyhound
- 2016 Team Greyhound Annual Picnic Is Scheduled
- Successful Day – 14 Greyhounds Are Snug in Their Beds
- Adopted: Kiowa Entitled “Zeke” and “Fly” M Meteor