Yes! However, nothing can substitute for valid identification tags on your dog. For most of the general public, when they find a dog, the first thing they do is look for tags. It is by far the fastest and easiest way to get your dog back. Be sure to keep all your personal information current with a working phone number.
- Browse Greyhounds then add your favorites!
Explore Our Site
Recent News Stories
- Your Support Is The Key To Greyhound Health & Happiness
- An Update on 15 Greyhounds
- Free Money From Daily Kibble
- A Message From “Coach Zyke”
- Be a Part of Team Greyhound
- 2016 Team Greyhound Annual Picnic Is Scheduled
- Successful Day – 14 Greyhounds Are Snug in Their Beds
- Adopted: Kiowa Entitled “Zeke” and “Fly” M Meteor