Not necessarily. However, because of their low body fat, Greyhounds are sensitive to certain drugs and chemicals. Make sure your veterinarian is familiar with Greyhounds and understands that some medications, especially anesthesia, may need to be adjusted accordingly.
- Browse Greyhounds then add your favorites!
Explore Our Site
Recent News Stories
- Your Support Is The Key To Greyhound Health & Happiness
- An Update on 15 Greyhounds
- Free Money From Daily Kibble
- A Message From “Coach Zyke”
- Be a Part of Team Greyhound
- 2016 Team Greyhound Annual Picnic Is Scheduled
- Successful Day – 14 Greyhounds Are Snug in Their Beds
- Adopted: Kiowa Entitled “Zeke” and “Fly” M Meteor