Not very likely. Greyhounds tend to be very friendly to people. In fact, they may be just as friendly to a complete stranger as they are to family members. Greyhounds typically do not bark and therefore are unlikely to alert you to noises or knocking on the door.
- Browse Greyhounds then add your favorites!
Explore Our Site
Recent News Stories
- Your Support Is The Key To Greyhound Health & Happiness
- An Update on 15 Greyhounds
- Free Money From Daily Kibble
- A Message From “Coach Zyke”
- Be a Part of Team Greyhound
- 2016 Team Greyhound Annual Picnic Is Scheduled
- Successful Day – 14 Greyhounds Are Snug in Their Beds
- Adopted: Kiowa Entitled “Zeke” and “Fly” M Meteor