Yes. Greyhounds are sighthounds and it is instinctual is to chase things that move. An off-leash Greyhound may not listen to its owner’s commands if it sees something it wants to chase. Greyhounds can reach top speed in as little as a few strides making them near impossible to catch should they see something worth chasing.
- Browse Greyhounds then add your favorites!
Explore Our Site
Recent News Stories
- Your Support Is The Key To Greyhound Health & Happiness
- An Update on 15 Greyhounds
- Free Money From Daily Kibble
- A Message From “Coach Zyke”
- Be a Part of Team Greyhound
- 2016 Team Greyhound Annual Picnic Is Scheduled
- Successful Day – 14 Greyhounds Are Snug in Their Beds
- Adopted: Kiowa Entitled “Zeke” and “Fly” M Meteor