Not at all. It’s easy to understand why one would think a Greyhound would need a lot of exercise. After all they are the fastest on the planet. However, even at the racetrack the race is a relatively short. This print for short distance and they are pretty much done. Moderate exercise is all they need to stay healthy. A couple walks per day is really only need. Though, they do enjoy running. Even if you have a small backyard they will be able to run and enjoy themselves. I like to take mine to the dog park periodically just to see them run.
- Browse Greyhounds then add your favorites!
Explore Our Site
Recent News Stories
- Your Support Is The Key To Greyhound Health & Happiness
- An Update on 15 Greyhounds
- Free Money From Daily Kibble
- A Message From “Coach Zyke”
- Be a Part of Team Greyhound
- 2016 Team Greyhound Annual Picnic Is Scheduled
- Successful Day – 14 Greyhounds Are Snug in Their Beds
- Adopted: Kiowa Entitled “Zeke” and “Fly” M Meteor