Whether or not a Greyhound will get along with the cat depends on the individual dog. Keep in mind that greyhounds are sight hounds and as such some simply are not safe around cats or other small animals. Although, it is very common for Greyhounds and cats to live together in harmony. Team Greyhound has cat tested their Greyhounds and will be able to advise you accordingly.
- Browse Greyhounds then add your favorites!
Explore Our Site
Recent News Stories
- Your Support Is The Key To Greyhound Health & Happiness
- An Update on 15 Greyhounds
- Free Money From Daily Kibble
- A Message From “Coach Zyke”
- Be a Part of Team Greyhound
- 2016 Team Greyhound Annual Picnic Is Scheduled
- Successful Day – 14 Greyhounds Are Snug in Their Beds
- Adopted: Kiowa Entitled “Zeke” and “Fly” M Meteor