Greyhounds can be trained to follow commands like sit, lay down, an so on, just like any other dog. Some Greyhounds are not that easy to obedience train because they are more independent and not food motivated. Many greyhounds can be used as therapy dogs. Also, many will do well with agility training and obedience training. But, it really depends on the dog as every greyhound may have a unique personality.
- Browse Greyhounds then add your favorites!
Explore Our Site
Recent News Stories
- Your Support Is The Key To Greyhound Health & Happiness
- An Update on 15 Greyhounds
- Free Money From Daily Kibble
- A Message From “Coach Zyke”
- Be a Part of Team Greyhound
- 2016 Team Greyhound Annual Picnic Is Scheduled
- Successful Day – 14 Greyhounds Are Snug in Their Beds
- Adopted: Kiowa Entitled “Zeke” and “Fly” M Meteor