Most Greyhounds should do just fine around children. Most would do better with more mature children and as with any dog children should always understand dog etiquette. Because each greyhound is different in personality, you should discuss this with your Team Greyhound adoption coordinator if you intend to bring a Greyhound into a home with small children.
- Browse Greyhounds then add your favorites!
Explore Our Site
Recent News Stories
- Your Support Is The Key To Greyhound Health & Happiness
- An Update on 15 Greyhounds
- Free Money From Daily Kibble
- A Message From “Coach Zyke”
- Be a Part of Team Greyhound
- 2016 Team Greyhound Annual Picnic Is Scheduled
- Successful Day – 14 Greyhounds Are Snug in Their Beds
- Adopted: Kiowa Entitled “Zeke” and “Fly” M Meteor