Join us for a GREYT DAY with other Greyhound families for food, fun and the hounds. We’ll be doing a couple of raffles and just having a good time. This is strictly a greyhound-only event. If you have any questions, please contact us.Team Greyhound Adoption of Ohio’s (TGAO) annual picnic will be held from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m., Saturday, September. 23, 2017 at Wags Inn in Springfield. Scroll down to get your tickets.
We’ll have many items available at this year’s event that you may take home during the event’s raffle. Foster dogs, available for adoption will be there to meet.
Catering by Rob will once again be serving their delicious food! Soft drinks will be provided.
A couple of things to know before you arrive.
- Dogs must be leashed while in any open area.
- Dogs must be muzzled at all times while in the fenced area.
- A barn is on site that can be used for shelter for dogs and people in the event of rain.
- A ticket is required. The tickets assist us in planning so PLEASE reserve your ticket right away.
- Your tickets will be emailed to you then can be printed. Please bring the printed ticket with you. If you don’t have a printer you can use your phone or we can get you checked in manually. No worries regardless.
Raffles and Other Stuff
We will be selling tickets and drawing the winning ticket for The Greyt Couch Potato Cash Giveaway. The prize is $1,000! RaffleTickets are $5.00 each or 6 for $25.00. Early ticket sales to start soon at Meet and Greets and through TGAO Board Members.
Beautiful greyhound themed and non greyhound themed items will be featured in our Silent Auction and Raffle.
Coats and collars made by Becky Smith (a TGAO Board member) will be available for sale. There will be various T shirts, greyhound items and other items for sale as well.
5 Day Outlook for South Charleston, OH
[awesome-weather location=”South Charleston, OH” units=”F” forecast_days=”5″ hide_stats=”0″ custom_bg_color=”rgba(18,88,142,0.92)” hide_attribution=”1″]
Please, select how many reservations you wish to make for each of the selections below then click “Add to Cart” and follow the subsequent steps to finish. This is important because these counts help us plan the event. If you have any questions prior to registering, please contact us.